Maxx HD or S4

lostinsc

Reaction score
I have the Razr Maxx and can upgrade next month. I was going to get the Maxx HD but started looking at the S4. I can't find much info on the S4 to see how it matches up to the Maxx HD. I have been a Motorols fan for a LONG time and wanted to look outside the box. What are your thoughts?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
its a happy world outside the box... get an s4

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
I have the Razr Maxx and can upgrade next month. I was going to get the Maxx HD but started looking at the S4. I can't find much info on the S4 to see how it matches up to the Maxx HD. I have been a Motorols fan for a LONG time and wanted to look outside the box. What are your thoughts?

Ask yourself these two things.

1. Do I care about battery life? or...
2. Do I care about specs and having the newest and best thing out with battery not being an issue?

jamjr74

Reaction score
Try the s4. You have 14 days to return it if unhappy. You'll have to pay a restocking fee of $35 I think but no biggie. If u don't like grab the maxx HD.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

cbreze

Reaction score
Try the sammy for the 14 days and if the radio is bad and phone connections are crap return it for the Maxx HD. Or save the restock fee and associated aggravation and go with the HD first.