Razr Maxx or Razr HD

Reaction score
Slow down? Who and in what business is "slow down" discussed as a business option? The competition is fierce. Slowing down in an industry that's red hot would be viewed as weakness.

If anything Moto was spot on introducing the Razr Maxx because no one even came close to a 3300 mHA battery (save for tablets).

To retreat to a 2200 mHA battery with the HD screen would take away the biggest reason I would buy the Maxx HD.

Moto, you are on to something that puts you well ahead of Sammy, HTC, Sony, and even Apple. For God sakes, press on! Don't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory here.

Brighter screen, bigger battery, 4.5 " screen, Jelly Bean on opening day... I will pay full price out of contract. Unlock the bootloader, omg I feel light headed here.

Don't slow down here. Rev it up. Bring this device to market and Moto might buy Google.

Slow down as in...Not putting out a new phone seems like every other week. lol They need to consolidate their product line. I think they should just concentrate on their high end phones and they will be back in the black before they know it.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Slow down as in...Not putting out a new phone seems like every other week. lol They need to consolidate their product line. I think they should just concentrate on their high end phones and they will be back in the black before they know it.

apple has a 13 per cent market share while releasing a "new" phone every year, works for them. auto industry releases "new" models once a year, works for them. most people will not buy the latest greatest phone every 2 or 3 months. there hasn't been a major advancement in phones since 4g. dual core, most people just got the update to let them work. 1.5 mhz processors? check your cpu stats, mine runs 300mhz 98 per cent of the time. displays? yay, great strides in that department. problem is your fingerprints screw that up. batteries moto got that pegged they should run with that concept.

OP
Wopback

Wopback

Reaction score
Sept 5th right around the corner. Here's a rumored pic of the HD.....or it may be another RAZR??? Note the lack of bezel.......

View attachment 55490

OP
Wopback

Wopback

Reaction score
Well it's official.....there's a DROID RAZR maxx HD and RAZR HD.....

Specs look sweet. Think I'll get one!

OP
Wopback

Wopback

Reaction score
thegreatone3 said:
Any word on if they improved the camera?

They didn't say. I think only 8pix because the RAZR M (another new phone) has 8.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Moto's new line up is sooo disappointing. I'll stick with my Maxx after reading the HD Maxx specs. A new phone that just barely edges mine specs wise isn't enough for me. A quadcore 2ghz 2gig ram with 3300 battery would though. Screen wise I only care about HD on my TV seeing that I keep my screen dimmed so it's not sucking the life out of my battery.

OP
Wopback

Wopback

Reaction score
Yeah I agree, but a larger screen has always enticed me. Ill probably go for it.