Updated Hyundai App Brings New Remote Features to Your Blue Link Car

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
bluelink-remote-start-android-and-ios.jpg

Owners of the Hyundai Sonata and the Veloster have been able to enjoy the benefits of digitally connecting their car through Blue Link to their Android or iOS smartphone. They gained a few interesting benefits from this app, including remote start, door lock / unlock and control of the horn and lights. Now, Hyundai have taken things a step further and updated the Blue Link app to do much more, including running vehicle diagnostics, sending POIs from your phone for later in-dash navigation, and even locating and managing multiple Blue Link-equipped cars. These are just a few of the new outstanding features to go along with UI and performance improvements as well. Hit the source link for the full press release below.

Also, if this new economy-sportscar intrigues you, head over to our sister-site at VelosterTurbo.org for more discussions on this awesome and unique automobile!

Source: Hyundai YouTube Channel and VelosterTurbo.org

MaelstromOC

Reaction score
I love this. It should really be a part of every car manufactured from here on out! I've always been big into monitoring my vehicle through diagnostic software for tuning purposes, so having the ability to receive all of that information over bluetooth to an app on my phone would be fantastic. I know other products exist that fill this need, but having it come from the factory this way is wonderful :)