[HACKS] UPDATED Droid RAZR Utility [WINDOWS]

Logan3824

Reaction score
dumb questions #2 will I keep all my data if I just root or will it wipe everything???

Rooting does nothing to your data. After you root you will be able to back everything up as well.

Edit: With that being said, you could potentially screw it up and lose all your data that way, but with matts program it's hard as hell to screw up. dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

K1K

Reaction score
Work like an F'ing charm. Matt you da man. Easiest root ever.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
It says to wipe cache before I do anything... How do I wipe cache in AP fastboot mode??

endersum

Reaction score
Slight...issue...

Matt, please take a look at my output from the d/l and extract (first file, broken zip file output) and the results of trying to force the program to run without the CD iso. (which seems to be corupted either by my system or by the process.) All other files seem to be fine but the CDROM, but I'm not sure, no way to check them for validity. Running the program brings the output in pic two, which states root success, but does not achieve root. Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

View attachment 49709View attachment 49710

Reaction score
i was wondering the same thing about the .181 update. should i restore to .173, root and then update? or will it matter?

Fadeds

Reaction score
The way I updated to .181 was by using voodoo root keeper. from my experience ,as long as your in stock .178 and have not deleted any of the stock apps or files that will work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
From 181 just use root option.

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

calicene

Reaction score
Hey Matt, the link to the Blur_Version.6.12.173.XT912.Verizon.en.US.crc download doesn't work anymore. Any other way to download the .crc file? The .zip file works and already downloaded. Thanks.

littlebigarm

Reaction score
well i tried this out put its not working for me. at the beginning it said not to run in c drive root or something like that. how can i get this running because i already have root just need to get the bootstrap installed so i can install the ics rom. please help thanks

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
littlebigarm said:
well i tried this out put its not working for me. at the beginning it said not to run in c drive root or something like that. how can i get this running because i already have root just need to get the bootstrap installed so i can install the ics rom. please help thanks

If also else fail just sideload the razr ics bootstrap APk.. don't have the link handy but I bet Google can find it.. :)

Edit:
http://rombot.droidhive.com/spyder.html
Look in other downloads

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

Last edited:

littlebigarm

Reaction score
thanks i finally got it working, just needed to play with the program for a minute. but thanks for the help. new to the razr. coming from my DX. just trying to learn the in and outs like i new on the other phone.