[UPDATE] Is This The DROID RAZR?

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
motorola-slimline-550x359.jpg

Aside from the fact that the pairing makes almost perfect sense, there is the glossed over handset known as the Motorola Slimline (seen above) to ponder. The only mention of the device comes from a Motorola website redesign leaked back in the spring. But that mention included a render of the device, and in hindsight it does look mighty RAZR-y. The original feature phone was known for its slim profile, and it would follow that a device codenamed the Slimeline could be easily rebranded under the RAZR name.

We’ve heard no other whisperings about the a the Slimline let alone its connections to a possible RAZR smartphone, so we’re not quite sure what to think of this one. The idea sounds like a mountain full of gold waiting to be mined, but we’ll have to wait and see what other information we can gather from Verizon and Moto before getting completely behind this rumor.

SOURCE:Motorola Droid RAZR: First Test Photo

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I could see the general public going for the Razr name. Everyone had one of those flips.. including my mom. Now that's crazy!

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
Imagine if motorola created a droid rokr?
A multimedia powerhouse powered by ics, just saying cuz I had a rokr e8 and loved it.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

NeoPhoenixTE

Reaction score
Hey now, if you wanna talk an older Motorola phone model that was made for Android, anyone remember the KRAVE ZN4? Had the clear cover you could touch through, and then flip it open to talk on it.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, with all these phone rumors I can't figure out what phone to get :frown: