update fails

dags5000

Reaction score
There was a full sbf or fx file released while back. Find that and you will have backups of those files. Prob easier than asking for 100 apks one by one on here

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was a full sbf or fx file released while back. Find that and you will have backups of those files. Prob easier than asking for 100 apks one by one on here

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

That and I was also thinking it might be easier to create a zip file of all the apk's in the /system folder and then upload it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
That and I was also thinking it might be easier to create a zip file of all the apk's in the /system folder and then upload it.

Good idea, doh! I made a zip and will upload if anymore apps needed:)

Sent from my VTAB1008 using DroidForums

uscfan989

Reaction score

Slacker was the last one! finally updated! you the man 2thextrm. thanks for all the help.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

Well, nevermind, lol. I had a feeling he would be posting soon, lol:p

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Slacker was the last one! finally updated! you the man 2thextrm. thanks for all the help.

That's great, glad you finally got it:cool:

backitude

Reaction score
Same here. Basically the difference in this case versus the last update when I restored all my apps.... titanium backup restored some, however their name structure was different inside the system-pp folder so the update wasn't finding them. Once I restored all apps, permissions, and owner values....and replaced the titanium backup restored app files with the ones you attached, it worked! Also, I couldn't have figured out the problem if it wasn't for that volume up n down trick to see the error message. Thanks all

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
Ok, I downloaded the update from the other thread and tried to install it via recovery, but it still fails. It's telling me it cannot verify the signature. Am I missing something?