Unrooting my ex question

Mooselodge24

Reaction score
Hey all, sorry to be a bother, just wanting to double check myself...

Droid x -- I still have an old GB root on phone. backed up everything on Titanium Backup. Backed up contacts to email. i downloaded a 2.3.340 sbf file and the RSD Lite. so i'm asking....

Is the only thing left to do is hook the phone up to the laptop and run the sbf file on rsd lite to go back to the OG settings?

Thanks for anything ya have.

leftspin

Reaction score
Hey all, sorry to be a bother, just wanting to double check myself...

Droid x -- I still have an old GB root on phone. backed up everything on Titanium Backup. Backed up contacts to email. i downloaded a 2.3.340 sbf file and the RSD Lite. so i'm asking....

Is the only thing left to do is hook the phone up to the laptop and run the sbf file on rsd lite to go back to the OG settings?

Thanks for anything ya have.

if you have everything you don't want to lose backed up and have the SBF file and RSD lite then you should be able to just plug your phone in and go, although you may need to install these drivers from Motorola for it to work properly. Might as well install them anyway, it can't hurt anything

USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA

OP
Mooselodge24

Mooselodge24

Reaction score
ok cool, i might be getting into that here shortly.

now i had bootstrap and superuser... will this also be gone?

leftspin

Reaction score
ok cool, i might be getting into that here shortly.

now i had bootstrap and superuser... will this also be gone?

anything you had on the phone will be gone, including all apps you installed. It will be like you just took the phone out of the box for the first time, but it won't do anything to the contents of your SD card