uninstalled authenticator, help!

cunningStunts

Reaction score
so i recently rooted and got titanium backup, and found i could uninstall bloat apps.

welp long story short, i found out too late that i shouldnt delete any authenticator apps. i've tried restoring yahoo mail and myspace authenticator but it doesnt restore them, just stays on the "restoring" screen.

i cannot access my contacts, keep getting the error "the app. contact storage has stopped unexpectedly."

what should i try?

thanks guys!

pyro6128

Reaction score
backup your apps then sbf

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

OP
C

cunningStunts

Reaction score
i've read through it but there isn't really a walk through on how to flash the phone. i honestly am not very familiar with smart phone tampering. any extra instructions would be awesome and very appreciated! :x

kathyo894

Reaction score
Did you ever figure this out??

I also stupidly uninstalled several of the Authenticator apps on my Droid Pro, running Gingerbread 2.3.3. When I try to restore them manually, Titanium Backup hangs up and just keeps "thinking" until I reboot my phone. I have tried changing the settings for the App Processing Mode and nothing works. Please let me know if you have figured this out or if you ended up doing a factory reset for your phone (and how this works!)