Under an hour to charge....

Arshem

Reaction score
How long does it take for everyone to charge a stock battery from 5% to fully charged?

Then how long does it last?

Mine charges fully in about an hour using my nook USB cord in my car to and from work. But I have to charge it every 10-12 hours with normal usage. That's with wifi no Bluetooth, no GPS, live background, 5 gmail accts, 2 imap ... does that sound about right? Oh and approximately 200 texts in a day

Thanks for giving me feedback!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

event121

Reaction score
That actually sounds pretty good. I've been pleased with the speedyness of charging mine as well.

You could probably get more with a static wallpaper, no social widgets that update (if you use them), no LED notification lights (if you have vibrate or audio to notify you anyway), and lower frequency of checking emails (choose not to auto d/l attachments to make the check quicker).

OP
A

Arshem

Reaction score
How do I disable attachments? I have email checked every 30 minutes on imap, don't know about gmail, how would I change those settings?

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Inverse

Reaction score
That sounds normal. I typically get 20 or so hours since I have Jrummy's Droid Overclock and have profiles to underclock when the screen is off. It also controls the clock speed for ondemand usage so while you're just staring at the screen or reading something it also drops the clockspeed. Worth the money the buy that app any day.

Sent from GingerBlurred DROID2