Unable to load music to S3

ratish777

Reaction score
Hi,

I am using Galaxy S3 running on Android 4.1.2. I just can't upload music from my PC (Windows 7 64 bit) to my phone. I have tried everything Kies,MTP,PTP,Media Player Syncing,unistalled and reinstalled USB drivers but nothings seems to work. The funny part is I am able to transfer music from my Phone to my PC very easily, but just can't upload music from my PC To Phone.

Its driving me crazy!

Please help.

Ratish.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

I have heard this complaint when trying to transfer MP3 files. Try either AirDroid, DropBox or a microSD card.

OP
R

ratish777

Reaction score
Finally after hours of R&D,talking with Samsung Tech Support and brain racking I found a solution to my problem. I shut down my phone,removed and reconnected the battery and restarted the phone and now it works :)

Thanks and regards,
Ratish

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Finally after hours of R&D,talking with Samsung Tech Support and brain racking I found a solution to my problem. I shut down my phone,removed and reconnected the battery and restarted the phone and now it works :)

Thanks and regards,
Ratish

I don't know what the deal is with the S3, but the battery pull seems to have fixed quite a few issues.