can I get music from my S3 on to iTunes?

indcolts18288

Reaction score
I wanna burn a cd with a new album I just bought but my phone won't sync with kies says something about latest firmware does not support updates via kies. I didn't have this issue before 4.1
My phone isn't rooted and ive read many are having this issue with kies which is garbage. I was able to get my music from iTunes to my S3 but is there a way to do the opposite? Thanks!

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
You should be able to drop the music file from the S3 to your computer, then either drag and drop into iTunes or have iTunes look for and load any new music found on the computer.

OP
indcolts18288

indcolts18288

Reaction score
Bought a new album and windows media player or kies wont recognize it doesn't even show I bought it on my pc can only listen to it on my phone. Fruatrating

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Where did you purchase it from? As far as I know most of the music sites store the album in the cloud or on their server.... Can you find the file on your phone in My Files?

OP
indcolts18288

indcolts18288

Reaction score
Ok so here is what I did. I bought the album from the play store. Anyway, i got on google play on my PC which u can get into using your Google acct. I didn't know about that. Then I opened up windows media player and was able to drag the album in the "burn" section and clicked burn. Was kinda slow but it worked. CD sounds fine. Thanks everyone for the advice and let me just say again that Samsung Kies is garbage thank God their phones aren't.