new to s3

motoxrg22

Reaction score
Hi I just switched from iPhone to the new galaxy s3. How do I get all my music from my iTunes to my new phone? Also what is the best way to download new music. I exported my music from iTunes to windows media player and then syncd them only part of them sync, all my favorite music didn't go, says files incompatible

rumblee1

Reaction score
Try isyncr app. It works great for me. Once all you library is on your s3, get the isyncrwifi app. Then you can sync added tunes wirelessly.

rumblee1

Reaction score
Sweet. Now if you get the wifi edition, when you add songs to your library, you can immediately and wirelessly sync from your computer to the s3. I've got the mac version. Works great.

JFrawls

Reaction score
Hi I just switched from iPhone to the new galaxy s3. How do I get all my music from my iTunes to my new phone? Also what is the best way to download new music. I exported my music from iTunes to windows media player and then syncd them only part of them sync, all my favorite music didn't go, says files incompatible

Looks like you've gotten this to work... but I figured I would add my 2Cents :p

I used dropbox to sync music and any other media files with the phone, works pretty well for me.

EDIT: Forgot to mention there are a couple MP3 apps in the Play store if you are looking for a quick way to DL a couple songs