Unable to download purchased apps

tgrillot87

Reaction score
When I buy an app from the market, it sticks at authorizing purchase and doesn't go any further. I'm able to update apps that are already installed, and I'm able to download free apps. Anybody got any ideas? Could this have something to do with google check out?

thenoize

Reaction score
same here....

I'm having the same issue here. I am able to download and update free stuff but not anything purchased. I'm using a Incredible and switch back to Moto droid to test and had same issue so it seems maybe something with account???

OP
T

tgrillot87

Reaction score
I'm actually not having this problem anymore. It kind of resolved itself I guess. I just left it alone while I was waiting for someone to respond to this thread with a solution, but later in the day it downloaded the apps. I guess it was just a hiccup in the system or something. If it happens again though I'll post it up here.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I have had purchased apps stuck on "authorizing" for up to a day. They eventually download and show up on the phone. I think it is a market problem.

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Wi-Fi maybe?

When I buy an app from the market, it sticks at authorizing purchase and doesn't go any further. I'm able to update apps that are already installed, and I'm able to download free apps. Anybody got any ideas? Could this have something to do with google check out?

There is another thread where someone was asking about downloads not proceeding and he found that turning off his Wi-Fi connection allowed the phone to download things over the normal 3G network. I am gonna try it and see because I've refunded a few apps I wanted to try because of that.

EDIT: Didn't seem to fix the problem. Curious to see if someone comes up with any other ideas.