unable to download apps after factory reset

nesscm

Reaction score
Hello,

I ended up doing a factory reset as my Droid 1 A855 was giving me problems for the last 2 to 3 weeks with memory issues and test message full issues and I wasn't able to delete anything under manage apps.

Anyway I did a factory reset and now I'm not able to download anything. I go to market, locate app, hit download and nothing the screen is stuck in that mode - shows install button pressed, but doesn't do anything after that.

Do I need to set up roaming or something ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

OP
N

nesscm

Reaction score
I recently did a factory reset as I had been having problems with storage space for a couple of weeks and was unable to uninstall anything. The problem that I have now is that I'm not able to install anything.

I go to market, find the app, download screen, press install button and the screen stays there, with the install button pressed, but nothing.

If you have any idea's, suggestions, I would appreciate them.

Thank you,
nesscm

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
nesscm, I don't know if you got this problem resolved or not, but this thread was not the best place for this question. Check the Rescue Squad section to see if others have had this problem (they have) and possible solutions. If you can't find any information there, please start any thread in that area. :)

Quick solution might be to to clear the Market's data cache in the app manager.