Ultimate Droid ROM for Droid X

Reaction score
Can someone hook me up with a download link (that works!!!) For the UD ROM on Droid X, plz. I heard it was available. And if anyone gots some screenshots i can preview that would be dope.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
I think i may have found it on roooler.com, my buddy said he saw it on there. Havent checked yet, can anyone confirm this and/or give me some other link(s) for the download of the latest build

Ty0294

Reaction score
I think i may have found it on roooler.com, my buddy said he saw it on there. Havent checked yet, can anyone confirm this and/or give me some other link(s) for the download of the latest build

Your buddy lied. There is no current truly stable/usable UD Rom for the DX and there is honestly probably never going to be. You'll see CM4DX before UD releases his (CM4DX is actually in development but it is quite slow.)

I'd advise giving up on UD and waiting for Fabulous's new Apex rom or Kejar's. Those are the only two who actually seem to be still actively deving for the DX.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
I think there's more then just two people actively developing for the DX, considering its one of the most used phones on this site. People are stil developing on the G1 lol and that was the first android phone ever, and I've heard from other devs who are planning to update their roms like Drod is for rubix. But anyways, that sucks about UD, maybe there stil is a chance ssomeone will finish it. Considering the DX is the ultimate droid phone, it needs the ultimate droid rom lol it is cool to hear that CM is in the works tho!

dxgeek35

Reaction score
Yea alot of devs DID have the dx but went to thunderbolt because of the unlocked bootloader

jgmarz

Reaction score
Dx developer

Your buddy lied. There is no current truly stable/usable UD Rom for the DX and there is honestly probably never going to be. You'll see CM4DX before UD releases his (CM4DX is actually in development but it is quite slow.)

I'd advise giving up on UD and waiting for Fabulous's new Apex rom or Kejar's. Those are the only two who actually seem to be still actively deving for the DX.
www.drewgaren.com

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
That's a pretty cool site. Thanks for the link, I'm definitely gonna be using that site to try out some new roms cause I haven't heard of some of those from anyone here. but I don't see what that had to do with the UD rom lol

Oh and btw, who is the dev that makes SnowyBlur and where can I get the latest version. I wanna try it out

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Who's the dev that was working on bringing the UD rom to the DX? I wanna email him and see if there is still any hope for it

DJxPanda

Reaction score
Dude there really isnt anyone working on UD at the moment.. everyone who was working on that project jumped ship. If u want UD, go get the TB and just get cm or something for that. UD isnt happening for the DX anytime soon, if at all.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Well acording to a dude I was just talking to over at DroidXforums.com, they only stopped working on a froyo version of UD, apparently they are working on a GB version. So there's still hope.