New to droid x need help with rom plzzz

jwhite6624

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to the world of droid and need a lil help. from browsing threw theses forums i got alot of help. But here we go. My x is rooted, i have the 928 black theme, set cpu, and droid x bootstrap. i was wondering if there is ultimate droid rom for the x and a really nice all black theme to go along with it. if so can someone help me with links were to download and how to install these on my x. if not then whats a really fast rom that has an availble nice all black theme. thanks for any help. i appreciate it in adavance.

cpjr

Reaction score
Look in the Droid X ROMs forum, find the ROM you like. There is no UD ROM for X.

OP
J

jwhite6624

Reaction score
What is one u would recomend with a nice all black theme on that's fast

JRobzilla

Reaction score
What is one u would recomend with a nice all black theme on that's fast

I've run an early version of Rubix (.5 I think) that had an incognito theme that was pretty blacked out. Rubix 1.6 is pretty damn fast and there are blackbar mods to go with it. There is also an incognito black and tan theme for that but it's not completely blacked out (if that's what you're looking for).

As for the speed aspect, Rubix is the only one I can vouch for and I can say it's very stable and very snappy, but available themes are a bit limited.