Need help finding a ROM for my X!!!

wdcspurs

Reaction score
I need help finding a ROM for my Droid X. It looks like the 2 most popular ones that I have seen are the Liberty .9 and Cygenamod 7 for the X running Gingerbread. My droid x is rooted running stock gingerbread .602. Both of the ROMS I listed above have some sort of drawbacks with them as far as no camera or not being able to use Google Maps. I did find one that interested me, Sensei V2. It seems pretty simple to get going and a few thems that interest me. This would be my first ROM that I will flash to my phone. I am curious about a couple things:
1) Do i restore my apps via titanium backup after flashing the ROM?
2) I have already backed up my phone via Clockwork. After I have flashed a ROM, what is the process to go back to my stock rooted Gignerbread if I choose? Do I juts go back into Clockwork and restore the backup?
3) Finally, any ROMS that people suggest? I need something that will let me use my camera, and Google Maps as well. Please pass along any info that will help.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Ok I will take a stab at it:
1) Yes, you would restore apps with tibu after you flash, you only want to do user apps though.
2) Yup, that is all, just restore the backup.
3) Sensei Mod is a good place to start since it is a blur ROM just tweaked for performance, everything should work. It is up to v3 now though I believe.