Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 2.5.0 vs. Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B

hookerdj

Reaction score
ultimatedroid extreme 300 and loving it soorry bugless beast just does not compare to this ...all that bugless beast is is a glorified stock rom with scripts that it...it has no special features built in...its a good rom and probably runs great but just no comparison of the two in my mind

pbdroid

Reaction score
UDX 3.5.0 - Unbelievable battery life, excellent options. Best ROM ever. And of course, Luna themed!!!!!!!!

darksavior

Reaction score
on cm6 rc1 for now but been meaning to go to udx3.5.0. I miss it:)
Using chevy's ULV 1ghz kernel that keeps it under 50c under full load.

About kangerade...I have a very negative experience about it. It has to be the worst rom i've tried in a long time. Battery life is just aweful. Got real hot too. Even with chevy's kernel.

wesblake

Reaction score
Hi all. I've been running BB and it's great, but I want to try UD now. I like the idea of the extra ui tweaks, and the 360 rotation!
However, I have a question. When I've updated my ROM in the past, I clear data and cache to be on the safe side. Problem is, i have to set things like email back up each time. I do use Titanium for backing up my apps and so have that at my disposal. Is there some way to maintain my email settings when changing ROMs?
Also, does anyone know what the "packaged" cpu speed is with UD (4.0)? What I mean is, I liked BB so far because it comes with 250-800 which is perfect for me. Just a bit over stock, but nothing to ever worry about. Is UD just stock speed and you HAVE to install one of the chevy kernels to get more?
Thanks.

erikfig

Reaction score
Bugless Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How come no option in the poll for "I don't want a custom ROM"?

OP
Briankbl

Briankbl

Reaction score
How come no option in the poll for "I don't want a custom ROM"?

lol That's like saying "Who is going to win the superbowl?" and having the option to select "I don't watch football."

In other words....... pointless haha

tbone73

Reaction score
Where can ultimate droid 2.5 be found and is that the latest and greatest version?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Where can ultimate droid 2.5 be found and is that the latest and greatest version?

WAYYYY OLD. The newest version now is 6.0.0 and can be found at:

BlackDroidMod.com