[Update] Bugless Beast V0.5 Android 2.2 FRG22D

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
15725d1285211740-update-bugless-beast-v0-5-android-2-2-frg22d-rom-image.png

Finding that perfect custom ROM for your Droid is not always easy, but thanks to Peteralfonso the choice is much simpler. Bugless Beast V0.5 was released today loaded with more features then you can shake a stick at. We've been waiting for this release now for months, so enough with the writing and on to installing....

Here's a quick run down of just a few of the features you'll be entitled to:

• FRG22D Android 2.2 FROYO Base (credit to Google)
  • All the new Gapps *Gmail, Google Search Box, Maps, Street View, Voice Search*
  • Fully Zipaligned, Deodexed, & OptiPNGed System (credit to Pete)
  • Automatic OverClocking to highest slot *makes SetCPU optional* (credit to Pete)
  • Full sysctl support using sysctl.conf (credit to Pete)
  • Init.d boot sequence (credit to Pete)
  • Clean Shutdown/Startup (from CyanogenMod)
  • Custom Static Wallpapers (thanks Prash, Google, HTC, Motorola)
  • Tons of tweaks to increase performance & battery life (credit to Pete)
  • Google DNS for a faster & safer online experience (credit to Pete)
  • ADB Shell runs as root by default *no need to type in su* (credit to Pete)
  • Neural Network Live Wallpaper with Google Colors (credit to Pete)
  • Huge Library of System Audio (credit to Pete) *All 2.0, 2.1, & 2.2 Sounds & More*
  • Longer Duration Between Wifi Scans Tweak *Battery Saver* (credit to Pete)
  • Version Information In Settings > About Phone (credit to Pete)
  • Ads blocked by default in apps & browser *No need to use AdFree* (credit to Pete)
  • Camera Sounds & Low Batter Sounds Silenced by default (credit to Pete)
  • Optimized Native Process Manager *No need to use task killers* (credit to Pete)
  • Percentage in Battery Icon (images by Xeudoxus)
  • Less CPU Intensive LWPs (idea by ChevyNo1 & ReverendYo)
  • Automatic Market Fix *No more slow market in Froyo* (credit to Pete & Ratson)
For a complete list, be sure to check out the changelog. Now if your excited and ready to install, follow the support thread here for all the details: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/82857-rom-stable-bugless-beast-v0-5-android-2-2-frg22d.html

And last but not least, don't forget to support the Developer!!

mrksbrd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
mrksbrd
AWESOME !!!...Long time waiting, Thanks Pete

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Was expecting more features...especially with such a long wait. A good alternative but still doesn't even touch sapphire 1.1.2 tanknspank's compile IMO.

dannyboydluxe

Reaction score
how long do you have to "not touch" the phone and wait till it reboots? I waited for what seemed like forever, and only when I started signing in, did it reboot... should I have waited longer?

GOON

Reaction score
i thought i had everything good but now my phone is stuck in rebooting/ start up!

its been going on for about 9 minutes! i did a battery pull and its still stuck!

help plz

turdbogls

Reaction score
i thought i had everything good but now my phone is stuck in rebooting/ start up!

its been going on for about 9 minutes! i did a battery pull and its still stuck!

help plz

if you are stuck in Bootloop, you should restore your Nandroid backup. before Flashing a new ROM you should always make a backup.

once you are backed up, you may want to try Downloading the file again, and trying it again. if you have boot loop again, just go away from this ROM, or try using a different kernel.