Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 2.5.0 vs. Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is like the Age Old Argument of Coke V/S Pepsi, or better yet the Dassler Brothers and Adidas V/S Puma, all around we have two great products, with different opinions within their Respected Communitys

Mabye I will Mix the Two and call it Ultimate Altered Beast™

I've always preferred diet pepsi over diet coke. I like my Froyo straight.

ratboy3124

Reaction score
Ultimate Droid 2.5.0. Love the tweaks and ease of use to apply them.

NoKz

Reaction score
I had minor issues with BB 0.4, I've been running UD for a while now and haven't had a single issue. It's holding me over until CM6.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
UD, but I havent tried a BB since 2.1, so can't really comment on that. UD has wayyy too many tweaks, settings and it's super fast and cool.

Kaiken

Reaction score
Been using BB since January until I found that icculusX was no longer themeing for that Rom. Told myself "what the hell, let me see what this UD is all about". Fell in love instantly. They're probably just as fast but I like the options and constant updates with UD Froyo Extreme.

Jasko

Reaction score
Hey guys. Is there a walkthrough on either ROM on how to root your phone with that particular ROM? I'm a noob with this shhhhhhit. :(

Zalyia38

Reaction score
I'm new to all this, just rooted this week and have been trying all kinds of ROMS.

I tried BB first because that was the first one I could download. I was searching this forum and trying to download UD here and on ROM Manager, but all the links were broken. Now, I know why and it's really sad but anyhow. I used BB until I located UD website and then tried that one. I like BB and had no issues with it at all, but I prefer UD. I like how it runs and you can customize so much on it. I've also got the UD Calebv2 Smoked Blue NEX Theme. It's super.

Last edited:
J

Johnly

Woodyman released the best froyo IMO. Try it and see. If you like trying ROMs that is:)

Dmoralize

Reaction score
I'll throw my vote in for the Beast. I get the best raw performance in all areas with this ROM. Running with Chevy's ULV 1GHz kernel, this is the best Froyo combination i've found for my phone so far.

VolDroid

Reaction score
I'm running UD but wanted to say that it will be hard to get a fair reading when one is not allowed to be hosted here and the other is. Most UD user's don't come here often.