Ultimate Droid coming out tonight!

JonesA13

Reaction score
Is this built off the new leak or the original 2.3.15?

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

I've seen two people who said they've successfull ran this using the leak. BD has never stated anything saying which it was for. I might try it again with the leak tomorrow and see what happens :)

Sent from my DROIDX

I had it with the leak and it ran flawlessly. Of course, it had the three major bugs BD stated. I swear I've said this four or five different times now in various fourms.

detox

Reaction score
Is this built off the new leak or the original 2.3.15?

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

I've seen two people who said they've successfull ran this using the leak. BD has never stated anything saying which it was for. I might try it again with the leak tomorrow and see what happens :)

Sent from my DROIDX

I had it with the leak and it ran flawlessly. Of course, it had the three major bugs BD stated. I swear I've said this four or five different times now in various fourms.

I went ahead and downloaded again(3rd time) with the leak using shoot me screen grabber(to stop hot reboots) and works great minus the bugs and additional apps and settings that aren't working properly. Included more screenshots

aefccba8-6bf6-ca8c.jpg

aefccba8-6c11-ed27.jpg

aefccba8-6c5c-3cf7.jpg

aefccba8-719f-25d1.jpg

aefccba8-73a8-09a2.jpg

Sent from my DroidX using DroidForums App

zsg1313

Reaction score
another content user. UD over leak. Thank god for adbwireless

nybadboy11

Reaction score
hey you have gummyjar i just got last night,can you tell me whats good about it,im new to this so looking for some insight

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

Sent from my DROIDX

I went ahead and downloaded again(3rd time) with the leak using shoot me screen grabber(to stop hot reboots) and works great minus the bugs and additional apps and settings that aren't working properly. Included more screenshots

aefccba8-6bf6-ca8c.jpg

aefccba8-6c11-ed27.jpg

aefccba8-6c5c-3cf7.jpg

aefccba8-719f-25d1.jpg

aefccba8-73a8-09a2.jpg

Sent from my DroidX using DroidForums App

I love darkness :)

Wish this was up and running full strength.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im working on an update for the theme for Gummyjar guys, hope itll get you over til the rom gets fixed. If you havent checked it out you should

jasonx9

Reaction score
This rom seems to have alot of problems still so I am just going to stay on rubix for now because I dont want to have to deal with all the bugs still it looks really good though. I cant wait till its all fixed like i said I seen the screen shots looks very nice. Would love to see how it stacks up against rubix cause it runs smooth on my phone and lighting fast.