UI Over haul!

tater0388

Reaction score
UI Overhaul!

MIUI will be getting a UI overhaul in the next few weeks! Somethings I like and others I don't! Here are the screen shots from the MIUI site!

Home
attachment.php

See the other shots below! I for one like most of the changes. Don't like the new MIUI music app but I know a lot of you will now that its no purple!

Attachments

• music.png
    music.png
    231.9 KB · Views: 800
  • calling.png
    calling.png
    216.2 KB · Views: 691
  • home.jpg
    home.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 2,241
  • popups.png
    popups.png
    246 KB · Views: 573
  • sms.png
    sms.png
    221.8 KB · Views: 657

hoppermi

Reaction score
music and dialer definitely look way better. is there an expected date they give for this or will it be gradual?

It will probably be gradual over a few weeks. But its going to be a couple weeks b4 they start.

OP
T

tater0388

Reaction score
From what I can understand the overhaul will all be at one time, It's in testing by the devs and will be released as a beta soon after the New Year. We can only wait and see. It looks a lot more uniform, the UI flows a lot better IMO. Also from what muiu-dev.com is saying we might see the miui weather widget released in English form!

corman324

Reaction score
It looks a lot more uniform, the UI flows a lot better IMO. Also from what muiu-dev.com is saying we might see the miui weather widget released in English form!

agreed, it looks sleeker with the colors..a little more business(y) lol
also saw that we may be getting the weather in english. not the biggest fan of it but of course im gonna try it out if it does get released :p too good not to

Reaction score
From what I can understand the overhaul will all be at one time, It's in testing by the devs and will be released as a beta soon after the New Year. We can only wait and see. It looks a lot more uniform, the UI flows a lot better IMO. Also from what muiu-dev.com is saying we might see the miui weather widget released in English form!

Man I hope! I just Fancy Widget now which I like, but Miui Widget is much slicker.

OP
T

tater0388

Reaction score
Man I hope! I just Fancy Widget now which I like, but Miui Widget is much slicker.

I have been using Fancy as well but the new UI and the weather widget would just set this off perfectly. Can't wait

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

adsfa34

Reaction score
Love the 4x4 widget! ...Now if we could only port that to other ROMs... :)

fox_dye

Reaction score
I don't know if i would call it an overhaul. Looks more like a face lift. All i can really see is that the did some color changes to make the system look more uniform. thats just the stock ui you can always add a theme.