miui 1.4.1. release notes

frostthejack

Reaction score
If no one has touched this by Monday ill give it a go. Never done it before but I understand the basics. In the mean time I have given cm7 rc4 a try I'm very impressed they even have an option for a miui lockscreen also the widget in the notification bar scrolls like miui does and you can put music controls on it I am very impressed however its the same as miui never will be.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If no one has touched this by Monday ill give it a go. Never done it before but I understand the basics. In the mean time I have given cm7 rc4 a try I'm very impressed they even have an option for a miui lockscreen also the widget in the notification bar scrolls like miui does and you can put music controls on it I am very impressed however its the same as miui never will be.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Yea CM7 RC4 is pretty nice. Seems to be good on my D1 memory. The MIUI-like lockscreen doesnt have the phone or messaging i believe though, and CM7 had the scrolling notification widget for a while now... I agree though, the music controlls (and lock-screen turn off) are a pretty nice addition.

frostthejack

Reaction score
well i gave it a shot to no avail. i did manage to get it to install and boot up but could not get it passed the boot animation. if no one else has picked it up by monday ill dive back in but i really have no clue what im doing so ill just be shooting in the dark