UI Over haul!

Droidfish

Reaction score
Definitely looks sweet, everything is coming together and showing some uniformity as far as the UI goes. I for one can't wait, I won't be throwing a theme over this release.

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
looks like an OSX rippoff...

gwhiz377

Reaction score

Pretty much what I was thinking. It really seems like they're tying to make it more like the iPhone. If I wanted the iPhone look, I'd get an iPhone. I'm a little disappointed in this.

JLangevin

Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I simply do not see enough "changes" to be called an "Overhaul" Just some color tweaks for the most part.

Many of these changes have been present in the latest builds for a while.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I simply do not see enough "changes" to be called an "Overhaul" Just some color tweaks for the most part.

Many of these changes have been present in the latest builds for a while.

I agree. Maybe some new popup menus, but mostly just color changes. We'll have to wait and see. Most of it will be able to be changed with the amazing theming application, for those that don't like the iphone colors/icons.

bmx24

Reaction score
to me just looks like a theme but i like that there staying with one theme insted of like one diffrent one for each app but i dont hate the iphone i just hate that it is not open there for i love android and how there is so mutch potenchal behind it and i really really like this and to see what miui has become

bL33d

Reaction score
Looks damn good IMO. But I have an android phone and a iPad I'm a fan of both os's.

frostthejack

Reaction score

Pretty much what I was thinking. It really seems like they're tying to make it more like the iPhone. If I wanted the iPhone look, I'd get an iPhone. I'm a little disappointed in this.

Why would any one get an iPhone just for the look you get android for the funcionalty adding in the clean look and appeal of the iPhone is the cherry on a Sunday.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

illmatic636

Reaction score
IMO, does not look like a major UI over haul. The initial release of MIUI was the major over haul. This looks similar, thats all. Pretty cool still.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
All I want is that Music app. lol.

This looks clean - very OSX like. Doesn't look like a major over haul though. Just some tweaks in making it more consistent and whole.

DevNex

Reaction score
All I want is that Music app. lol.

This looks clean - very OSX like. Doesn't look like a major over haul though. Just some tweaks in making it more consistent and whole.

The Music App has been released on Miui-Dev