Ughh.. Cyanogen Mod 6 RC3

WeedR

Reaction score
Why did he take out the droid notification? Its not a droid without that notification. Is there anyway we can get that back?? I'd hate to switch roms just because of that, but I will.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
because he doesnt have it in the vendor for cyanogen. cyanogen's vendor has 8 phones in it. ill submit a pull request for it maybe it will get it ;)

dbu

Reaction score
Why did he take out the droid notification? Its not a droid without that notification. Is there anyway we can get that back?? I'd hate to switch roms just because of that, but I will.

Sooo, why don't you just take a ROM you know has that notification and rip it out of the zip (/system/media/audio/notifications) and put it in your cyanmod ROM in the aft mentioned location? Easy as pie...

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You are rooted you know... You can just push in the Droid sound, or add it to your SD. Switching ROMs for this reason is silly. Your phones rooted so you can do anything to it.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Is that REALLY your biggest problem with CM6? Here, lemme help you.

Let me google that for you

Honestly? Yes. I can't find anything else wrong with it, the power widget it great.
I posted a how-to in a thread a while ago on restoring the DROIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID sound. It was the "who uses the droid scream .ogg file" poll or something like that. If you'd like I'll dig up the link, or if you want you can check the polls section to see if it's there.

RoyaleWifCheese

Reaction score
Sure, it kinda sucked to find it missing from the ROM. But, I just used a regular sound file I found on the internet. No big deal.

masterxchief

Reaction score
You can create a set of folders on the root of your sd card with notification sounds and ringtones and they will show up as if they are installed on your phone.

put the notifications in
/media/audio/notifications
and ringtones go in
/media/audio/ringtones

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that REALLY your biggest problem with CM6? Here, lemme help you.

Let me google that for you

Honestly? Yes. I can't find anything else wrong with it, the power widget it great.
I posted a how-to in a thread a while ago on restoring the DROIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID sound. It was the "who uses the droid scream .ogg file" poll or something like that. If you'd like I'll dig up the link, or if you want you can check the polls section to see if it's there.

Like any good moderator, with the information provided I have a link to that exact post: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...es-droid-notification-sound-3.html#post672554

keyblade

Reaction score
I had a ridiculous amount of screen redraws with both ADW and Launcher Pro on RC3.