UD website down

OP
Thach

Thach

Reaction score
First off, prayers to the developer. I live in kc area and know that tornadoes are no joke. Next i would like to thank the developer for such an awesome rom. Made me completely drop all others for this one. It works insanely well on my G2. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to install the fonts. I had one before but my phone was screwy so i did a fresh install. It didnt work before but one day that n astro file just appeared on my phone. Now when i try to install the font it either just hangs then disappears or disappears and force closes on settings. I'm asking here because you cant get to the site obviously lol. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Edit: I'm guessing its because the sites are down

I just tried to install some fonts and the UD nexus red theme and got the same problem. I am wondering if it has something to do with the site being down. I could have swore that I read that the themes, fonts, and such came from a dedicated server set up by UD but could be wrong. Thats really the only thing that I can think of at this time. I never had any issues before the site went down.

Popimp315

Reaction score
Yeah at first I had problems a few days ago when I first got the rom, but I was downloading over EDGE. I switched to wifi n got the fonts no prob. Now I try n its not working. Can't get to the forums either from tapatalk so I'm guessing it site related. Hope it gets back up soon. I like the rom but love the fact I can customize it as much as I want.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 Ultimate Droid 3.3.0

jengas kahn

Reaction score
the links are probably broken if the site's dead. i used to run an outdated ud rom and after a while none of the "goodies" would work.