kingsway8605

Reaction score

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
I am getting the TB and am currently running UD (and actually have been for quite some time now). I am not sure how soon I will be rooting my TB but it would be wonderful to know that UD will be there when I do.

macdonaldj2

Reaction score
Sadly it looks like my 4th OG Droid has experienced the same issues that has plagued it since day 1, the screen seems to take over and starts going out of whack, so I can hold out a couple more days and hopefully the thunderbolt actually releases on the 17th (fingers crossed) and hopefully I don't freak out before that

Jac03x

Reaction score
Sadly it looks like my 4th OG Droid has experienced the same issues that has plagued it since day 1, the screen seems to take over and starts going out of whack, so I can hold out a couple more days and hopefully the thunderbolt actually releases on the 17th (fingers crossed) and hopefully I don't freak out before that

thunderbolt is a myth, it doesn't exist. On another note, im patiently waiting the arrival of the thunderbolt as well. sigh.....

macdonaldj2

Reaction score
I have sadly unrooted my D1, and it's completely stock now...this phone needs to get released ASAP or my D1 will see the inside of a wall...if not god help me I might have to go...well I'd rather not say it