UD 2 update on 11/17/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballmore

Reaction score
Ok....I do have one update request for you, Blackdroid. Can you make a block to keep ungrateful babies from being able to flash your rom? I mean really. I would donate for that. (I haven't yet cuz I'm a full time college student, and a single parent) When I get some money coming in I will certainly drop some coins your way. :blackdroid:

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with politely asking for a fix or adding a feature you would like to see. But to have some sort of feeling of entitlement to those things, is just.......well extraordinarily selfish. All the devs here do this on their own time and only ask for donations, which as BD said, don't exactly pile up. I am sure it's not just him not getting donations, I am sure every dev on this forum is not raking in all this cash because of their Roms. They release these Roms to us out of their passion for doing this in their spare time. Gohan what you did was not constructive criticism as you would suggest. Instead you came in demanding a fix. You are only making it worse by trying to defend your original post. Like I said a polite request would probably go a long way. I just get blown away by the sense of entitlement some people have. Whatever though, let's not let one bad egg spoil the bunch here.

Last edited:

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
UD 2 is undoubtedly the best rom with the least bugs out there. I can't believe what I am reading in this post. I have never seen such a disregard for not only an unbelievable product, but is also shared for free as well. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

This is just an observation regarding the childishness of this thread.

BD please never accept the judgement that has a teach and not can do attitude.

You do realize that each droid reacts differently to different roms right so what may run best on your phone may not on other phones. It has nothing to do with the developers its just how different phones react.

bamick823

Reaction score
UD is the best rom ever! I have been a user since I rooted my Droid. That was back in UD 8. I just funk its BS that someone has the nerve to DEMAND a fix for something that they got for free. That's not criticism that's you just showing how much of an inconsiderate A-Hole you are. The rom is awesome, the bugs are minimal.

BD:

Just keep doing what your doing, and that's providing us with one *****in ass rom. Expect a donation in the near future.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thread is done now and locked. This stuff will not happen again or be tolerated. Play nice or play alone!

Thread is not to be opened again or restarted til update is released.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thread cleaned and will not re-open.

As a reminder... if you aren't going to be civil or constructively add to a discussion, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.