Saying goodbye to UD...

Rated_R

Reaction score
Saying goodbye to UD...[updated]

After several replacements of my D1 Verizon sent me a D2 and thus far the only downside to the D2 is no UD.

So this is my goodbye to UD roms till he makes one for the D2. [hopes]

I will continue to update the themes that I just posted for future releases of UD.

Last edited:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
After several replacements of my D1 Verizon sent me a D2 and thus far the only downside to the D2 is no UD.

So this is my goodbye to UD roms till he makes one for the D2. [hopes]

I will continue to update the themes that I just posted for future releases of UD.

Thus concludes a "Who the F is this acting like he matters" post.

He's looking for testers to expand to the X, D2, and another phone as we speak. According to his FB at least..

Edit: just looked at his page and it says Nexus, X, and EVO. I wonder why the D2 isn't there??

Last edited:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
u can install a rom just cant touch the kernel so no overclocking.

OP
R

Rated_R

Reaction score
How did you get the D2 out of replacements?????

My first the keyboard got all hard and bubbly.

Replacement dropped calls like no bodies buisness.

Replacement for that ones keyboard was peeling up to the point you could see circuit board.

Took it in and was told I was eligable for an upgrade. [not sure why. website says not till march] Se they send me a CLNR Droid 2 at no charge.

d2 is in the works
WOOT!!!!!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You need a UD multipass for all droid phones... Was the pun recieved?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How did you get the D2 out of replacements?????

My first the keyboard got all hard and bubbly.

Replacement dropped calls like no bodies buisness.

Replacement for that ones keyboard was peeling up to the point you could see circuit board.

Took it in and was told I was eligable for an upgrade. [not sure why. website says not till march] Se they send me a CLNR Droid 2 at no charge.

d2 is in the works
WOOT!!!!!

I just saw that too RafficaX!! Hope you guys get the X down! I'll DEF root my girl's D2 for UD!!

OP
R

Rated_R

Reaction score
So I found a guy that wanted a Droid 2. I traded him for his Droid Incredible. So I may be back to UD very soon. I am testing different roms out to check stability.

First and formost... If you can live without a hardware keyboard get an Incredible. Let me repeat that. GET AN INCREDIBLE. Man I love this phone. Linpack scoring around 30mflps and a quadrant of 1308. Feels a lot smoother than even the Droid 2.

I like Sense but I can live without it. The Skyraider Rom is pretty good if you want a rom with Sense. I am currently using CM6.1 and soon I will load UD1.0

Love that sense live wallpaper.

Last edited:

luigi90210

Reaction score
So I found a guy that wanted a Droid 2. I traded him for his Droid Incredible. So I may be back to UD very soon. I am testing different roms out to check stability.

First and formost... If you can live without a hardware keyboard get an Incredible. Let me repeat that. GET AN INCREDIBLE. Man I love this phone. Linpack scoring around 30mflps and a quadrant of 1308. Feels a lot smoother than even the Droid 2.

I like Sense but I can live without it. The Skyraider Rom is pretty good if you want a rom with Sense. I am currently using CM6.1 and soon I will load UD1.0

Love that sense live wallpaper.
i ran cm 6.1 for a bit
its really stable and fast for a RC but there are to many bugs for my liking
i hope the next UD will be better though