UD 2.5 is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

devator22

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Since no one seems to have posted this yet, except buried deep in another thread, I thought I would let you know that UD 2.5 is out, and can be found here:
Change log looks pretty solid. Another great update from BlackDroid

link removed bc of issue, when reup when fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

PolyOlefin

Reaction score
I'm glad BlackDroid continuously improves his work, but I seem to fall into the tiny minority of users who think new builds are coming out too often, sometimes for small improvements that could have been incorporated into previous builds if they had stayed in the oven a bit longer.

Will I have problems if I stop wiping data before each new ROM? This process is starting to get tiring.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'm glad BlackDroid continuously improves his work, but I seem to fall into the tiny minority of users who think new builds are coming out too often, sometimes for small improvements that could have been incorporated into previous builds if they had stayed in the oven a bit longer.

Will I have problems if I stop wiping data before each new ROM? This process is starting to get tiring.

i havent wiped in 3 builds. so many bc of gingerbread stuff coming out.

drpurp

Reaction score
What about if you skip builds? Does wiping make a difference?

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What about if you skip builds? Does wiping make a difference?

make a backup and install, if you have a problem then wipe and reinstall. only way to know for sure is that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.