Tweets From Birdman & name chnage for Fly X ???? FrankenFlyX

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
_mrbirdman_

Following

1. @guyfalsetti perhaps, perhaps not...either way that will always be a paid app, so im sure people will like free abilities. about 11 hours ago via web in reply to guyfalsetti

2. fm radio will be a standalone package (i know some people like it). about 11 hours ago via web

3. @TheRealBeesley yeah hd video is a big thing for me. about 11 hours ago via web in reply to TheRealBeesley

4. FrankenFlyX is going to be hardcore blur removed, everything must DIE (except for the features vs function thing...you guys decide on that) about 11 hours ago via web

5. so features vs function...the standard gallery app doesnt do hdmi out...would you rather the blur gallery? about 11 hours ago via web

6. My question to you guys...what blur features do you LIKE? about 12 hours ago via web

7. @P3Droid the great thing about the way youve got it set up, is that its not completely blurless...you can add blur features back. about 12 hours ago via web in reply to P3Droid

ballaholyk84

Reaction score
I think that is what he was referring to when Tranquility was released. Tranquility x FlyX = FrankenFlyX

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk