Trouble with service after installing theme?

JOx

Reaction score
I installed the revolution theme remix, and ever since than I am not getting a good signal anywhere, including places where I know service is spot on. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

xliderider

Reaction score
If you flashed from another theme, go back and flash the Liberty installation zip file without wiping Data to reset all of your System files back. Then reapply the Revolution Remix theme.

Also, if you didn't wipe Data and Cache when you first installed Liberty, then I would advise you to wipe before reinstalling Liberty for a clean installation.

travisn000

Reaction score
I was also having issues with this, but on a different ROM... just did the *228, but also set my phone to EVDO only mode using *#*#4636#*#* as suggested to me in another thread (..I was also getting kicked to 1X service in places I know have good 3G)

..its only been an hour or so, but so far it seems to have greatly improved my service.. I'm at work right now, so the true test will be when I drive my 50 mile commute and see if being on the EVDO only setting causes be to loose service in the more rural areas.

Since I did both at about the same time, I'm not sure if only one would have solved the issue.