Market not working

spicoli1980

Reaction score
I have a problem with my market, when I try to go into my apps to check update status and such I am getting a network error message after setting on a black screen for about a minute. It has worked fine until today.

I am running Liberty 1.5 with the Revolution Remix theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

brenneisec

Reaction score
I have a problem with my market, when I try to go into my apps to check update status and such I am getting a network error message after setting on a black screen for about a minute. It has worked fine until today.

reboot and try again

l0stperfecti0n

Reaction score

I have had this problem all day running liberty 1.5 and have done just about everything I can think of to get it to work including restoring backups, re-flashing the rom and SBF. Nothing has worked for me.

Last edited:
OP
S

spicoli1980

Reaction score
Yes I have tried all that as well finally gave up and made this post hopefully someone can help us both

musicman

Reaction score
Having the exact same problem. It started this afternoon. Anybody know why?

OP
S

spicoli1980

Reaction score

Well my wife just got home, she has an unrooted D1 and is having same issue.

brenneisec

Reaction score

Well my wife just got home from work and her unrooted D1 is having the same problem. Could the Iphone have anything to do eith this?

im having troubles with the market right now too. but the iphone wont have any effect on the android market. and it wont have any effect on verizons network either. big red is too strong. and i say that with full confidence because i am very close to the person that is in charge of building and maintaining that network

musicman

Reaction score
Its gotta be the iphone. Down with the iphone;)

SplicedX

Reaction score
I think the google server is down because i tried going to the google marketplace web site and it was down also. I even flashed back to stock and had the same issue. If you go to "my apps" it will say "error connecting". I hit retry three or four times and it finally connected.

edit: now it is working fine. Hmm... West coast servers must be up and running.

Last edited:

brenneisec

Reaction score
I think the google server is down because i tried going to the google marketplace web site and it was down also. I even flashed back to stock and had the same issue. If you go to "my apps" it will say "error connecting". I hit retry three or four times and it finally connected.

thats the same thing ive been having trouble with. not sure what it is

l0stperfecti0n

Reaction score

That sounds like it could be the case, but my room mate is sitting next to me with a droid 2 and his market is fine...weird...

OP
S

spicoli1980

Reaction score
Still no luck here either, I am in North Dakota. Maybe it is only certain areas??