Transfer contacts from BB Tour?

mjs31

Reaction score
Easiest way to do this? Besides have my local Vz dealer do it. They have issues ;-)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Easiest way to do this? Besides have my local Vz dealer do it. They have issues ;-)

If you use the web for VZW. You get free wirless back up of your contacts. Just upload and download the the Droid. If that's not possible (not sure on a BB) then I would get ready to get an app that will sync with your outlook and google. Looks like that's where I am headed ;)

OP
mjs31

mjs31

Reaction score
Oh ok. Was it Palm that had a pretty nice app to do this with their phones? I know BB has desktop manager, but it seemed like my old treo had one you could make calendar entries, notes, contacts etc. and it worked out well.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh ok. Was it Palm that had a pretty nice app to do this with their phones? I know BB has desktop manager, but it seemed like my old treo had one you could make calendar entries, notes, contacts etc. and it worked out well.

Bb does have a desktop manager the syncs directly with out look. easy fix. Apparently Android will not support Outlook natively so we either need an app or alot of patience to type it all out

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G

Bb does have a desktop manager the syncs directly with out look. easy fix. Apparently Android will not support Outlook natively so we either need an app or alot of patience to type it all out

I am sure there WILL BE AN APP FOR THAT,, Real Soon !!! I am going to have the VZW Store do the transfer of my contact list. They have never messed one up on any of my upgrades yet. Keyword, being YET :rolleyes:

OP
mjs31

mjs31

Reaction score

I am sure there WILL BE AN APP FOR THAT,, Real Soon !!! I am going to have the VZW Store do the transfer of my contact list. They have never messed one up on any of my upgrades yet. Keyword, being YET :rolleyes:

Hmmm an "app for that" and we already have the "map for that" what else could we ever want....

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hmmm an "app for that" and we already have the "map for that" what else could we ever want....

see my sig. :D

Spanky

Reaction score
I loaded the contacts to outlook, then exported as a .csv file (for Windows) to the desktop, then imported into gmail contacts. It was pretty easy.