Transfering Pics to Droid from Blackberry Tour

pfuca

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to the forums and just picked up the Motorola Droid, I am loving the phone. Can anyone tell me a way to transfer the 200 pics from my Blackberry Tour to my Droid. I am sure that I can put the sd card from the tour into the droid and do it this way, but is their any other way to transfer pics that would be an option? Not real sure how to do it through bluetooth if that is an option either.
My tour had a USB that backed up to my computer and I could transfer from the tour to the computer, but can I do this with the Droid?
Anything would be great and thanks!!

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to the forums and just picked up the Motorola Droid, I am loving the phone. Can anyone tell me a way to transfer the 200 pics from my Blackberry Tour to my Droid. I am sure that I can put the sd card from the tour into the droid and do it this way, but is their any other way to transfer pics that would be an option? Not real sure how to do it through bluetooth if that is an option either.
My tour had a USB that backed up to my computer and I could transfer from the tour to the computer, but can I do this with the Droid?
Anything would be great and thanks!!

Yep, basically the same process. Just as the Tour shows up as an external drive (flash drive) so will the Droid. Just make sure you select "mount USB" when prompted by the phone.

OP
P

pfuca

Reaction score
Thanks that is slick I got it and it is working great. Appreciate that very much :motdroidhoriz: