Touchdown sync with stock calendar?

jakstraw79

Reaction score
I replaced my Razr Maxx with a new one due to microphone issues and my new one has ICS. Now the stock email client doesnt "push" emails from my work Exchange account. It is driving me crazy. I downloaded a trial of Touchdown to see if that works better. However, it does not appear that the calendar from Touchdown is syncing with my phone calendar. Do the two sync or do I now have to open the Touchdown app and then open the calendar to see my work stuff rather than just hitting the calendar app on the phone?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
You are correct. The Touchdown app only syncs contacts to phone if you so choose, not the calendar. So if you want to see work calendar you have to go into Touchdown, or you could use one of the widgets they have to display upcoming events on your home screen.

OP
J

jakstraw79

Reaction score
You are correct. The Touchdown app only syncs contacts to phone if you so choose, not the calendar. So if you want to see work calendar you have to go into Touchdown, or you could use one of the widgets they have to display upcoming events on your home screen.

Thank you. Does anyone recommend another email client that does sync with the phone calendar?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Welcome to the forum by the way, sorry forgot to mention that. Hopefully someone can help you, I actually like that is leaves them separate, don't mix work and pleasure. :p