Corporate Calendar doesn't sync

Chris.Nelson

Reaction score
For a while now -- maybe only since my 2.1 update -- my Corporate Calendar doesn't display all my appointments that Outlook on my computer shows. Even a manual sync doesn't get them. Some sync, some don't. I don't see a pattern? I installed the demo of Touchdown and it shows some that the native Corporate Calendar app doesn't. I know Touchdown is pretty and more functional but I just want to see my appointments and it really seems to me Corporate Calendar is buggy. Am I missing something?

Reaction score
I've noticed this as well. Actually missed a meeting because of it the other day. That's when i first noticed the problem, but since then I've been trying to narrow down what it might be. no luck yet.

zebrajeb

Reaction score
Just realized that my phone calendar is not syncing with Outlook. Changed an appointment on my desktop Outlook calendar last week from that Friday to this Friday but my phone calendar still shows it as this week! I tried "refreshing" the Corporate calendar on the phone I get a "sync failed" error.

Any help appreciated,

John

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
OK, dumb question... when was the last time you rebooted your phone? Every time my Corporate Calendar starts acting all buggy, a reboot seems to straighten it right out. Just a thought.

zebrajeb

Reaction score
OK, dumb question... when was the last time you rebooted your phone? Every time my Corporate Calendar starts acting all buggy, a reboot seems to straighten it right out. Just a thought.

Rebooted it earlier today. I also do a reboot when things get screwy. Didn't seem to help.

John

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Rebooted it earlier today. I also do a reboot when things get screwy. Didn't seem to help.

John

How about a factory reset? It's a PITA I know, but it'll put everything back the way it should be in case an app is causing the issue. Either that or try to figure out what apps you added around the time this started?

aboldy75

Reaction score
Did anyone try a factory reset? Did it work? It is a PITA and I'm trying to avoid it but if it worked I guess I'll go that route.