Droid Incredible no longer syncing all my Exchange Calendar events

markv309

Reaction score
All of a sudden today my Droid Incredible has stopped syncing correctly with my Exchange calendar. I have Touchdown installed (for the to do list) and I noticed that the calendar sync through Touchdown is correct. The problem is only with ActiveSync for the default calendar app. Mail and Contacts are fine. I've tried removing the sync account and adding it back. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Mark

eenies707

Reaction score
You might've already tried, but restarting the phone tends to work for me. I've had a couple accounts stop syncing because of password changes and I've had to re-sync and restart the phone to get them back up. Hope this helps!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
M

markv309

Reaction score
I found a way to make it work. Just restarting didn't work, nor did removing acct/clearing all calendar data/adding account. What did work was the following:

1) I went into the Sync menu and stopped syncing calendar (leaving Mail & Contact syncing alone)
2) I went into the Manage Applications menu and cleared all data for all calendar related apps
3) I went back into the Sync menu and rechecked the sync calendar option, syncing "all calendar events"

When I then did a Sync Now, everything worked again!