Touch Screen Problem....

akroll16

Reaction score
Hey. I just got the Ally about a week ago and I am having a problem that I was wondering if I could get some help with. I am having trouble with the (when vertical) top or (when horizontal) left side of the screen.

For instance: When I am playing Angry Birds I CANNOT click Level one but I can click pretty much any other level, except all the ones in the first column (1, 8, and 15)

Side Note: Also I can click the Pause button but when the menu comes up I cannot click the restart or menu button but the play one works.

In other applications that side of the screen works and when held vertical I can drop the notifications menu just fine and such.

It is mostly just the game, other apps can be sometimes just a little screwy but I can usually get the touch screen to work for them after playing around with it a little.

Is there something wrong with my screen or is this fixable?

Thanks.

MmsStudent2015

Reaction score
What you need to do is go to settings, then to calabriate touch screen. Follow the instructions on the screen. Then you should see some improvements.

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums App

NB1

Reaction score
What you need to do is go to settings, then to calabriate touch screen. Follow the instructions on the screen. Then you should see some improvements.

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums App

Where do you do that, I do not see any settings to 'Calibrate Touch Screen'

Thanks