Torrents on Android

Reaction score
So I've been thinkin this whole time since I got my first android phone a few months back (which was the D2G) that they need to find a way to let people download torrents on their android devices. Well I decided to sesrch the keyword torrents in the marketplace and I guess that they already do have torrent clients. Im actually downloading a movie and a album right now. Its so friggin dope. I swear I love android more and more everyday, especially now that I switched to the DX from my D2G and I can actually use a lot more different roms instead of just fission. Long Live Android and Google!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Ok so I downloaded a album thru torrent client. It downloaded successfully and so I opened up file manager and moved the album to my music player so I could find it in winamp. Opened winamp and it was there but when I try to play one of the songs from the album it says the audio player does not support that format. But if I click on the track in the file manager it asks me what app I wanna play it thru and if I choose winamp, it plays perfectly fine. This makes no sense to me. How come it works if I open it thru the file manager but if I try to open it thru winamp it says the format is not supported.

qman66

Reaction score
yea theres so many apps for android. theres something that u can also track torrents downloads from your pc.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Torrent talk is generally frowned upon here at DF, Due to most being illegal downloads.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Well I own everything I download. But I can't figure out why o can't open my album thru winamp itself. I have to go to file explorer then long press and open it with winamp that way. Its annoying