[ROM] ToRmEnTeD KaNg. Cm10 alpha. Bionic

nobreak1970

Reaction score
Great Rom. I've been able to get data 4x now after rebooting. I've also noticed the after toggling between gsm and lte/cdma/gsm, when you switch to gsm the screen will shrink for a second then when you toggle lte/cdma/gsm 4g will come up. I've only got 4g after the screen shrink on gsm. Hope this helps anyone.

Edit.. lost data and can't get it back. Tried for over an hour.

Edit 2... finally got data back i just kept trying and finally got it. I'm just not going to reboot anymore. :)

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

yes yes yes....that's a good way to put it...once the "shrink" happens you are golden.

nivag

Reaction score
Yea it's something I've noticed on previous cm10 builds since the beginning and surprised I've never seen it mentioned.

wellsdavidj

Reaction score
Does anybody else have any bluetooth issues? My bluetooth will not stay enabled. It turns on and then back off instantly.

OP
sparkyman

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Its alpha. It has its ups and downs
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

nobreak1970

Reaction score
Sparkyman,

This is the best rom you got out right now.
Thanks for it man.

nivag

Reaction score
Been holding data steady for 3 days now. Great Rom. But do live wallpapers not work? I cannot figure out how to enable them if so.thanks

Imprezive

Reaction score
Anyone have their battery draining pretty fast? Im clocked at 1.2ghz right now works the smoothest compared to 1ghz

nivag

Reaction score
I'm running at 1150mhz and my battery life is not bad but it was better on ics. I get through the day easily with the extended battery.

Anovative

Reaction score
Anyone know if the OP has been updated since sparkyman's last "Updated" post? Looks like the same link.....guess I'm just anxious and flash happy! Another question if anyone could enlighten me, can a backup from SS2.0 be restored with SS2.11? I'd think so but would like to hear it from someone that's tried it. Great ROM! Just miss my camera.

Thanks!

OP
sparkyman

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I got u

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

MikeSaya

Reaction score
I had to safestrap back to ICS. Bluetooth doesnt work either. No mention of that. I'm a truck driver so I'm dependent on it. Other than that, I would have kept it. It wasn't bad, I don't use the camera anyway and I was able to get data.

jayman350

Reaction score
Ive tried everything for my data and still nothing any ideas?

keep trying. it literally took me three flashes and about a half hour of changing settings, reboot, wait, change settings, reboot, wait, etc, etc. All of a sudden after a reboot data came up and was solid, until I had to go back to ICS b/c of no BT