[ROM] Red head based on ics bionc leak 232

geekabilly

Reaction score
Well have been running it for a bt now. it is the best one so far. but because of the way safe strap works the lapdock is broken. would love to make this my daily driver but for that to happen i need to make this the "non-safe" side of things. if you have any suggestions or if there is anything i can do to help let me know!

I'm seeing lapdock mode but no cursor for any flavor of mouse: otherwise it's the best

Tapatalking Redheaded Bionic

cryptworks

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OnePlus1 running CM 12.1
That's really weird . I had bobster test it and said it worked fine. I am working on one u can ash using bs

Ill give it a try when i get home tonight. but in the past the lapdock has not played nice with any rom on Safe side of safe strap.

lgalcarte

Reaction score
Woo hoo!!

Flashed this ROM today and it's working great! (Hope I didn't just jinx myself.) Lapdock works, camera works, Google voice works (except I'm not getting notifications the way I used to, but I can live with it). I can't send email with the Gmail app but I've had that problem before with other ROMS before ICS and I used K9 mail then so I just installed that and set it up and it's working fine. Here are some screenshots from the Antutu app and the Speedtest app:

View attachment 55850View attachment 55851

For the Speedtest app I used both 4G and my wifi connections to test. Pretty good results. With the 232 leak (no ROM) I was getting between 5800 and 6100 on Antutu. The Apex launcher has FCed a few times so I may switch over to Nova, which I have found seems to work better on my phone for some reason. But it took so long to get everything set up the way I like it that I will wait to do that unless it becomes a bigger problem.

Great work!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :hail:

TMYINC

Reaction score
Everything is running great. Seems to be very fast and stable. My DD on safe side of SS. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Necrospicarican

Reaction score
Hey sparky, It's been reported that a new soak is out this week.... does this mean a revival for these roms?