[ROM] Axi0m [b] | cm9 | 4.0.3 | 2/18/2012

jnb5531

Reaction score
The only differences i see are cron running and cron script. What does that mean? Have you noticed any improvements?

saintvicious

Reaction score
well... its the next one. -_-

they are finishing updates for the camera. haz it up on RZR now, could be up for us by this weekend. From Th3ory's GB dev cycle for bionic, as limited as it was, I would say stick around. Put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye. In the next month or two you will have your mind blown.dancedroid:D

edited in the hopes that my Phone Status would be updated... :-/

Last edited:

saintvicious

Reaction score
Doesn't matter which version of it you have right now, bub. Camera isn't working yet. Should be up by next update. Stay posted to the forums.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
OK I was able to get the masturmod to change the battery icon but I need the 1% mod to get the single increments does anyone know where I can get one for this rom?

Axi0m AOKP has Kang ROM control. it includes 1% battery mod that works with no flash or reboot required, instant gratification;) Digging this ROM

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jspencer67

Reaction score
after taking some steps back to then take a leap forward I got this running

DAMN is it nice.......Th3ory...next paycheck your getting a donation.....seriously nice work man

the one thing I am finding though and maybe someone knows what I am doing wrong is that my voice recognition things wont work (Speak Destination on Navi, voice input on text messages) I work on the road so these things are important for me to have from a safety standpoint. I tried them and they lock up the phone.

cant wait to use this for a full day to see what the battery life is

I can live without the camera

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
after taking some steps back to then take a leap forward I got this running

DAMN is it nice.......Th3ory...next paycheck your getting a donation.....seriously nice work man

the one thing I am finding though and maybe someone knows what I am doing wrong is that my voice recognition things wont work (Speak Destination on Navi, voice input on text messages) I work on the road so these things are important for me to have from a safety standpoint. I tried them and they lock up the phone.

cant wait to use this for a full day to see what the battery life is

I can live without the camera

Voice input for search was working OK for me. Double check the voice input settings. As I always do with a new ROM or FDR, I start at the top of each settings menu and run through every and every check box and drop down to double check settings. I recall I had to change a voice input setting from android voice to google voice! it may have even been in a couple places with AOKP as you also have a custom launcher(s) to contend with and new stock web browser!

jspencer67

Reaction score
Voice input for search was working OK for me. Double check the voice input settings. As I always do with a new ROM or FDR, I start at the top of each settings menu and run through every and every check box and drop down to double check settings. I recall I had to change a voice input setting from android voice to google voice! it may have even been in a couple places with AOKP as you also have a custom launcher(s) to contend with and new stock web browser!

thanx for the feedback....much appreciated

unfortunately that didnt help.....when trying to use the voice input on Navi it wont load it and on text messaging it will bring it up but when you speak it doest "hear" you and then just completely locks up. I have to actually reboot to get the circle box off the screen.

Also people are saying that with the 2-23 update that the Camera is now working but it isnt for me....still just a dark screen

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Cannot wait for this ROM to be completely finished!! Its gonna be sick!

eman3626

Reaction score
Ok, rsd'd again to 902. LOL. Installed an older version of Safestrap and now it works! Enabled Safesystem and installed Axiom (after wipes, etc). Working but now most of my apps are missing and not dl'ing from market: only have a handful. Have NOT installed TI yet. I did reboot a few times and do not get that Android is updating screen anymore. Now what? LOL. Again, I appreciate your work.

Im having the same problem i dont understand how you fixed it please help now im getting a boot loop now

Silvernirvash

Reaction score
I've been having issues with this rom if it were just the camera i would have no issues with this rom what so ever but unfortunately i've run into a MAJOR issue. after a few hours of 3g/4g connectivity the phone app refuses to work right. When i receive or make a call i hear no sound coming from the line be it the ring of the phone call itself nor the voice on the other end. and they can't hear me either unfortunately. the only fix i see for this is wiping data/cache and reinstalling the rom. this isn't something im willing to do. so if anyone is able to tell me whats going on it'd be greatly appreciated.

oblivious

Reaction score
I am loving this ROM. Does anyone no how to center the wallpaper I chose?

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using DroidForums

krazienluv10

Reaction score
i am having connection issuess as well... not sure if its the rom and tried both axiom as well... maybe its the 902 update? really regret updating.... should have stuck with kintx, i never had any 4g drops at all...gosh...is there something we can do? i remember seeing a *###54555### yadayada somewhere...does that help? please help anyone?

bioniccrazy

Reaction score
Thread: 5.5.5.893 FXZ .901/.902 compatible and.902 update

go to this thread and follow directions, u can remove update and flash it back to 5.5.5.893 0r .866. Make sure too use root method listed, also if u cant unzip rsd. lite file go to freedownloads.com and find program called extract now and download it to unzip. hope this helps.

bioniccrazy

Reaction score
Im only having one issue with this rom. The menu,home,back,and search keys stall lit up all the time, even when phone is idle. They are fine when i shut down down, just when its idling, any suggestions to fix this problem, I would luv to hear thanx.