New [ROM] Red Head based on ICS Leak .232 for Droid Bionic!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

Bionic users, are you guys ready for a Hot new Rom!? Developer "Sparkyman" of Team haters has been knocking out tons of new development for the Droid Bionic. His new Red Head Rom is based on the ICS leak .232, and this thing flies! The Rom also includes tons of other goodies. Alot of the apps have been inverted like the keyboard, sms, google search and a few others. The rom includes dropdown toggles, and other notification bar mods. Beats audio is also included here. Of course the main feature here is the AXIOM toolbox. You can overclock your Bionic to 1.3gHz for maximum speed and performance. Some custom wallpapers are included here as well.

redhead-168x300.jpg
redhead2-168x300.jpg
redhead3-168x300.jpg

It should be noted that this Rom should only be installed using ICS Bootstrap 2.0. The developer states that Safestrap 2.0 should NOT be used. Also you must already be on the ICS leak to install this rom. That being said this Rom looks super nice, and with phones like the Razr Maxx HD on the horizon it is nice to see some devs hanging back and making good use of this Monster device!

Grab the Rom here!

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
1.3GHz you say...:nerd:

bigred8380

Reaction score
I like the sound of this ROM!

Being new to root (just rooted 2 days ago), what's the process here? DL file to phone, move to sd ext, flash through bootstrap?

Edit: yes I'm on 232 and I rooted using razors edge

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like the sound of this ROM!

Being new to root (just rooted 2 days ago), what's the process here? DL file to phone, move to sd ext, flash through bootstrap?

Edit: yes I'm on 232 and I rooted using razors edge

you got it

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There Is also the new aokp based ToRmEnTed rom. It is overclocked too!

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
bigred8380 said:
Nice!

One other quick question...what is involved (if say I don't care for this rom) in switching back to just 232?

Create a nandroid backup first then if you want to go back just restore