To Get note 3 or wait for Note 4

valglbgl

Reaction score
I'm really leaning towards a note 3. I have had several Motorola phones over the last few years and have been happy but the current Motorola phones out don't excite me. I really like the Note 3 but not sure when the Note 4 will be out. I always like the latest and greatest. My upgrade is Apr 1st so I have time to explore. suggestions?

ripper2860

Reaction score
OK. I'll probably get torched for this, but ...

Wait on the Note 4?? How much freakin' better can it be than the 3? The Note 3 is already a pretty outstanding unit, so I just can't imagine that the Note 4 would pack so much more that it would compel me to forego the 3 and wait on the 4. :/

4shlr

Reaction score
I see Ripper's point. I just picked up the Note 3 coming from the Razr HD Maxx. No regrets, this phone is great! I will say that the rumors on the Note 4 sound pretty awesome. Along with the usual upgrades to the specs, it's supposed to come water and dustproof. And to this father of 2 unpredictable little boys, that sounds mighty enticing. So I upgraded to Note 3 on the Edge plan so if I want to jump for the Note 4 I can :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OP
V

valglbgl

Reaction score
Thanks. I am thinking this is the way I am going. I need the battery life and reliability.

OP
V

valglbgl

Reaction score
Thanks. I am thinking this is the way I am going. I need the battery life and reliability.

Raydee35

Reaction score
I went to pick up my Note 3 today at Walmart and they sold out on me. Must be the price they are selling them for because the clerk said they can't keep them in Stock.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Droid Forums

jimg50

Reaction score
At this point I'd wait. The note 4 will be out in fall.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
It's rumored to be out in Fall, we have absolutely no idea how true this may be. Not to mention it's only April, and Autumn is still months away. Have you ever had an upgrade available and really wanted a new phone that had everything you need but were just casually able to overlook it for half a year?

If so, what's your secret?

Also, congrats to the OP. Don't worry about your decision, I GUARANTEE you won't have any regrets.

OP
V

valglbgl

Reaction score
Thanks. Only thing I have worried about so far is the reception. It gets crazy over my car bluetooth sometimes. But I really do love it. I had to make the switch because my RAZR Maxx was having multiple issues.

hradek422

Reaction score
Thanks. Only thing I have worried about so far is the reception. It gets crazy over my car bluetooth sometimes. But I really do love it. I had to make the switch because my RAZR Maxx was having multiple issues.

Something I noticed with my first Note 3 (as well as my Asurion replacement Note 3), is that the Antenna in some of the devices is garbage. My original, and the one I currently have, won't keep a wifi connection, or 4G, or Bluetooth. With my original device, I told Verizon to warranty it out, and they sent me one that worked flawlessly. And then I did something stupid and got it VERY water damaged, and now I have a piece of crap Asurion refurb with the same issues my first phone had. If you're noticing issues with the phone within the first 15 days, they may be able to help you out with replacing the phone.