Titanium Backup

valid

Reaction score
I did an sbf to repair my DX. So it came with apps. Not thinkinking, I did a restore apps/data from TB. Now I have 2 of the same apps. If I were to delete all data in TB folder and re-run it again would that solve the 2 app issue?? Thanks

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
If you delete the data in TiBu you just wouldn't have any more backups... it wouldnt get rid of duplicates... if you don't want to uninstall them one by one I would wipe data in stock recovery and just start fresh.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
valid

valid

Reaction score
Hey Cliff,

Thanks for the replies. Have 3 ? for you:
1. So If I wipe DATA there will be nothing in the TiBu folder? And what other type of DATA would be gone?
2. Do you know which Keyboard app shows a list of words that it thinks you are going to type? Lost it after the sbf.

Thanks very much.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Hey Cliff,

Thanks for the replies. Have 3 ? for you:
1. So If I wipe DATA there will be nothing in the TiBu folder? And what other type of DATA would be gone?
2. Do you know which Keyboard app shows a list of words that it thinks you are going to type? Lost it after the sbf.

Thanks very much.

1.) Your titanium backup folder should be on your external card. A data wipe only affects your internal storage. So everything installed on your internal card would be gone, apps, pictures etc.
2.) I personally use Swiftkey3.

OP
valid

valid

Reaction score
When I do a new TiBu for the first time should I run the BACKUP ALL USER APPS & SYSTEM DATA or BACKUP ALL USER APPS or BACKUP ALL SYSTEM DATA?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Just user apps + data.