Titanium Backup HELP!

shockaholick_01

Reaction score
Hey All,
So, I finally got root, and installed a new ROM on my Bionic! YAY! LOL. So, here is my dilemma. I've been an HTC user for years now. I never have used motorola ever. But, I have to say that I love my Bionic. What a great device, and blows my old thunderbolt out of the water.

Before I switched devices I made a backup to my SD on my thunderbolt of all my apps and user data with Titanium Backup. But when I goto try to restore them on my bionic, I have no restore available. I thought I figured the issue out, b/c when I go to ES explorer there is nothing in my TB folder under home. But if I goto favorites--->Ex SD card all of my data is on there. So, I copied all the files in TB from SD and pasted them into the TB folder on the home folder of TB in ES explorer.

Still...no restore option available. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Or could give me a few pointers?

Thanks in advance!

useltonm

Reaction score
You can try pointing tibu to the folder on your external card to see if that makes a difference. May also want to check the setting to see where it is set to restore to. If it's looking for original location, that might cause an issue.

I don't really know, but worth a shot checking those.

doniago

Reaction score
Been there, done that...from the first screen you see after TiBu starts up you can hit the Menu key then select Preferences and Backup folder location. TiBu may even be able to auto-detect your existing files.