Titanium Backup Transfer Question?

islandfever

Reaction score
I am trying to move apps from my OG Droid to Bionic.....How/can you use TB to transfer the apk+data over? I copied the TB folder from the SD card of my OG and moved it to my Bionic. It didnt carry the backups from the OG over it seems.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
You have to show TB where that back up folder is on your ext sd card. I just did it but cant remember how! I'm trying to figure it out again for ya!

pharmnatr

Reaction score
Just tinkering around with tibu. Is this what you were looking for? Tibu - preferences - backup location.
Hope this helps

Al

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^That's it! Sorry, got busy and didnt get chance to track it down. Ext sd card is what you want if you put the folder on your removable sd card. Tell it to search the whole device.

gsDroid

Reaction score
I had done a TB backup before I knew it saved them to the sdcard (internal memory) rather than the sdcard-ext (installed sdcard.) I was unable to change the location until I copied the TitaniumBackup folder to the sdcard-ext and deleted it from sdcard. Then I could scan the whole device and set the backup to the sd-ext. I wish it were easier to change the backup location. LauncherPro saves to sdcard also and I can't figure out how to set it to sd-ext.