Transferring game data from old Droid

B

bens42608

I don't know if this is possible but I want to transfer my drag racing app from my OG DROID to my bionic with my cars and money. Whenever I flashed a new rom on my d1 id just use titanium backup to restore app+data so I figured I could pop in the sd card and restore it to my bionic. I realized TB doesn't work unless you're rooted and I have not rooted my bionic. I am on 5.9.901 and don't feel it's worth the trouble at this time. Is there any way I can get my profile onto my bionic? My best friend just started playing this game and thinks his car is so sweet and I wanna beat him down with my Bugatti veyron ss. Thanks to anyone with any help

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you look at the game files on both phones? One of them should be the game data. Maybe you could replace the file on the Bionic with the one from the OG Droid.

jayman350

Reaction score
the only way that I was able to restore game data was through TiBu, one thing to note on the drag racing game. You will not be able to use your same profile on your Bionic that was on the D1, it just doesn't work.

I went through a ton of trial and error to get things restored correctly, you need to pick a different name and then after your first race on the new phone (even with old car data) your stats get reset. Wicked frustrating b/c I was in the top 500 for levels 6, 7, and 8 and was working my way up level 9 when I switched phones. Bam, back to the bottom of the list. Your cars and upgrades can be transferred, but all of your rankings will be lost.

OP
B

bens42608

the only way that I was able to restore game data was through TiBu, one thing to note on the drag racing game. You will not be able to use your same profile on your Bionic that was on the D1, it just doesn't work.

I went through a ton of trial and error to get things restored correctly, you need to pick a different name and then after your first race on the new phone (even with old car data) your stats get reset. Wicked frustrating b/c I was in the top 500 for levels 6, 7, and 8 and was working my way up level 9 when I switched phones. Bam, back to the bottom of the list. Your cars and upgrades can be transferred, but all of your rankings will be lost.

Thanks that's exactly what I was trying to figure out

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums