titanium backup pro

kkemp

Reaction score
Can someone plz tell me when using titanium backup pro that when I flash a ROM that has bloatware removed and then I reinstall titanium backup and it restores the apps that had been removed.how to I stop this by frezzing them??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

saintvicious

Reaction score
Don't use Titanium. Other than that, be careful what you have backed up. Pay attention to if you're restoring apps, apps + data, or system data. Bricking your phone is always a hassle.

Read up on SafeStrap, its brilliant and what you really should be backing up with.

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using Tapatalk

gobi42

Reaction score
Don't use Titanium. Other than that, be careful what you have backed up. Pay attention to if you're restoring apps, apps + data, or system data. Bricking your phone is always a hassle.

Read up on SafeStrap, its brilliant and what you really should be backing up with.

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using Tapatalk
this is great advice if you never own a phone with an unlockable bootloader but if you came from one or ever plan on going to one tibackup is great. i'm in no way saying that safestrap isn't great. now to answer your question delete the backups of the bloatware you don't want installed and you won't install them when you do a batch install

OP
K

kkemp

Reaction score
gotch thanks for info!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums